Saturday, February 6, 2010

New year,full steez!!!

So I typed dis very long post plus gist plus everytin n can u imagine wat happened??I slept off!!......infact I was seriously vexing when I woke up n discovered d page,long gone n dead!....d dilemna of mobile web!I can't even wish 4 a laptop 4 now sef so am stuck n it sucks!

Hello,folks!sorry 4 d outburst but it jus had 2 leave my system.

So,am back on dis blog n dis time,4 good 2!!!am so bored wi n tired of facebook!not even wi all d crap I ve 2 see n read der all d time!yes,crap...u go see all dis razzoids(yelz,I labelled dem)wantin 2 keep us abreast of all d BS in their miserable life,dem go trowey air-biscuit(incase u don no;FART!),dem go tell us,d one wey de vex me pass sef na wen dem jus con de take pishure of all d mundane tins in their environs n kill our sight wi dem!tseeeiiiiwwwwww.........ah nor blame dem!

Anyway,I jus rented dis 8-room self-styled terraced duplex in blogsville so I aint goin nowhere again infact I de house,full ground remain n amma b treating u guys 2 plenny boring but spicey stories,no-holds-barred kinda gist!gist boku now but as I de jam am,I go fill una in!

jus feel free 2 come over over n over again 2 read gist(serious gbeborun oh!)Bcos dis babe is gonna b feeding u so much info!!!by d way,pls bring ur own drinks n snacks along oh(or did u see kitchen or bar 4 my duplex spec?lol),anyway visit,read,u don necessarily ve to comment but if u do,berra!tell a friend,share a gist,wateva!jus make sure say u nor take eye delete any word comot 4 here dat is 2 say read n leave 4 others 2!

By d way,if u read anytin wey seem close 2 home n u can prove it???well,have ur solicitors call mine!(Yelzz,zolishitors!!)We shall meet in court!or simply do me a mail!!

Gat 2 go now!des serious gathering 2 b done n I also ve 2 meet my neighbours in blogsville,u no,make friends n every.....

So till larer,I Gat 2 go..........

Xoxo.

1 comment:

Cy... said...

Hey!
I saw you parkin in.... I guess you are my new neighbor.
You welcome 2 blogsville!..again.lol!

kai! as if you know ma sef. facebook don dry wellll...
Sha, na here I tok say make i stay as per fb and twitter don dey dry.
we go dey tok, notin spoil.
Gotta go.

follow me @ talkaboutmi.blogspot.com