Sunday, February 28, 2010

Seriously............

Reading thru my friend's note on facebook where she was lamenting about not finding a spouse n all d deceit men display in her various relationship!so I Attended a friend's introduction 2day n it got me in a reflective mood.about d irony of dis world!!!
Ok,d bride-2-b is my very good friend n her mum chased her outta d house bout a year ago,said she shld go n marry!its funny but wat if d guy she gone 2 co-habitate wi does not marry her??I hear different stories bout relationships n although de don scare me but I jus wonder!sum people sy de r no men available but I believe de r men available as well as women 2 are available but de r very few marriageable materials available!!!!

D rate at which everyone is clamouring 4 dis wedding thingy ain't funny at all!!I mean,even 21yrs old chick r crazy bout it!ladies of nowadays will take any crap jus 2 bear a man's name n make her friends buy asoebi!!!

I ve come 2 realise dat although love is essential in a union but de r sum basic issues love can never simplify rather it will complicate it!!me I wan 2 marry oh but am not ready 2 compromise!!!selfish I may sound but I no wat am worth n who am worth n I wouldn't settle 4 less!

I guess I ve vented enuf!!

Xoxo.....

1 comment:

Myne said...

Saw your link of Blogville gist and came to check out. You are so right about what marriage has turned into. I was discussing the other day why a bride or groom may be angry and frowning on their wedding day. So a mother can send her daughter to live with a man all for marriage? Na wa sha.